Internet Website Accessibility
In order to enable equal opportunity for those with various disabilities and persons assisted by computer accessibility technologies, we strive to make our website accessible to elderly people and ones with disabilities at the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as to any visitors.
The following is information about our website accessibility:
- This website conforms, to the extent possible, with the requirements of the Israeli Equal Rights to People with Disabilities (Accessibility Adaptations of Services), 5773-2013.
- The Accessibility Adaptations were made in accordance with Israeli Standard (IS 5568) for level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG2.0).
- The website provides a semantic structure for accessibility technologies and supports the common usage of the keyboard using the arrow keys for movement between options, the “Enter” Key for selection and entry, and the “Esc” key for exit in the website’s menus and pages.
- The website is adapted for viewing using common web browsers and smartphones, but the accessibility adaptations are optimized for Chrome web browsers.
- For the best browsing experience with the screen reading program, we recommend using the latest NVDA software. Further information about NVDA software is available at nvaccess.org website.
- If you encounter any accessibility problems with our website or its content we will be glad to be at your service and make an effort to find a suitable solution as soon as possible.
- For any questions, requests for information, or suggestions for improvements, please contact our office at [email protected] or by telephone: +972-9950-7000
This statement was last updated in January 2023